Every couple wants to get the best out of the sex they have, and accomplish mutual pleasure. Nevertheless, time and time again, men end up finishing his fun during sex way before women really begins to enjoy the intimacy. Don’t fret, as there are certain sex positions which will give both of you the intimacy at the same time, increasing her pace and slowing him down. Even Durex can help you in this department – our Mutual Climax condoms come with ribs on the outside to speed her up, and benzoclaine lube on the inside, which will slow him down. From old school positions like cowgirl, to new age fantasizes like the cross, below mentioned are top five sex positions that will help you achieve mutual climax with your partner.
- The Cowgirl This position will be very similar among couples that have been having sex for quite some time. In this position, the man lies on his back and the woman is on top, facing him. This gives woman the control over the depth and penetration and decide the pace of the sex, and also it being amazing for clitoris stimulation. For men, this position allows him to easily stimulate the women with his fingers, thereby aiding the women in achieving orgasm quicker. However, the penis will be highly stimulated, because the woman would end up moving back and forth instead of up and down, making the man last longer too.
- Spooning Despite being seen as an act of affection among couples which not necessarily include intimacy, it can also be used as a sex position. It is ideal when you want to take your time getting intimate with your partner and are feeling lazy at the same time. The position involves the man lying on his side, spooning the woman from behind, and slowly penetrating. Penetration will be shallow, so the man won’t get overstimulated, making him last longer. However, the proximity between you both, as your penis rubs against her G-spot, can amplify the intimacy making it easier for the woman to achieve orgasm.
- Cross The cross position might not cross your mind instantly when you think of sex positions and you might find it a bit difficult to pull off, but if you manage to master this art, it can be very rewarding for both you and your partner. The position has got its name as partner’s form a cross with their bodies, as the man lies on his side with the woman on her back, legs raised. The man then enters by opening her legs and pressing himself against her. Although, this position involves deeper penetration than spooning and gives you heightened level of pleasure, with limited movement options for the man there are no chances of he leaving the party soon.
- Modified Doggy Style We are all aware of the doggy style sex position, but have you heard of the modified doggy style position? Well as the name suggests, it’s an advanced version of the old favourite. In the original position, you have the man thrusting the woman from behind, who is on all fours, as the man holds on to her hips. In the modified doggy style, the women lowers herself down, with the man doing the same. Even though the man and woman would experience the same thrill of doing it doggy style, this is designed for a long and intimate session instead of short and sweet experience like in the case of regular doggy style. As the penetration won’t be that deep for him, you can both work towards achieving that mutual climax.
- Sitting Another slow burner guaranteed to give you explosive climax. In this position, the man sits cross legged with the woman straddling on top of him. The woman wraps her legs around his back and links her arms around his neck, this way she gets to control the pace of things. It also helps in deep penetration, but without the chance of overly deep thrusting which generally is the reason behind premature end to any intimacy.
Now you have all the means that you need for mutual satisfaction. So, go ahead, enjoy sex with worrying about it all ending too soon.
This infographic sheds light on some of the most popular sex positions tried by couples all across the globe and explain how it helps both partners achieve orgasm.