Discover your partner like never before while enjoying this unbelievable savings. Unlock secrets to great sex with this combo designed specially for you.
Contents of the pack
- Durex Mutual Climax - 10 units
- Durex Extra Ribbed - 3 units
- Durex Extra Time - 3 units
- Durex Extra Thin - 3 units
- Durex Play Cherry Pleasure Gel
About the product
- Durex Mutual Climax - Lubricated with Performa Lubricant to make him last longer. Ribbed & dotted design speeds her up to help him & her climax together
- Durex Extra Ribbed - Durex Extra Ribbed condoms are perfect for when you want to provide some additional stimulation for her
- Durex Extra Time - Designed to delay the climax and enjoy a long lasting experience
- Durex Thin - Super fine latex, sleeker feel - It's almost like you aren't wearing them!
- Durex Play Massage - Intimate lube and massage gel which eases vaginal dryness & intimate discomfort
- Play cheeky cherry feels smooth, tastes sweet and is deliciously fruity. Eases vaginal dryness & intimate discomfort
Product Name : Drive her Wild
Manufacturer : Reckitt Benckiser, Plot No. 48, Institutional Area, Sector 32, Gurugram, Haryana 122001
Country of Origin : India
Generic Name : Drive her Wild
Net quantity : 278 grams
Shelf Life : 24 months
Retail Sales Price : Rs. 1021
Size/Volume Dimension :
Durex Mutual Climax condoms - 3.8 x 6.8 x 13.6 cm; 80 Grams>
Durex Extra Ribbed - 6.3 x 2.1 x 6.5 cm; 36 Grams>
Durex Extra Time - 6.3 x 2.1 x 6.5 cm; 42 Grams>
Durex Extra Thin - 6.3 x 2.1 x 6.5 cm; 42 Grams>
Durex Play Cherry Pleasure Gel - 3.8 x 3.8 x 13.7 cm; 78 Grams
Durex Play Vibrations Ring – N/A
Consumer Support :
Q : How do I apply lubricant and how much do I need?
A : There are really no rules here. If trying it for the first time, simply squeeze a little lubricant onto your fingertips and gently apply to your intimate areas. Lubricant can be used with or without a condom. You can always apply more if you need it.
Q : Are Lubricants safe to use with condoms?
A : You can use any of our Lubricant Gel ranges safely with all Durex Condoms. Just smooth over the condom when it is already on. Please remember though, it is not a contraceptive and it doesn't contain spermicide.
Q : Do lubricants affect pregnancy?
A : Lubes have no spermicide in them and hence it won’t have any impact on the pregnancy. This is also called out on the pack.
Q : Are lubricants good for anal sex?
A : Yes, our range of Lubricants are specifically meant to add pleasure. However, a tingling lubricant is not suitable for anal sex as some people can experience slightly stronger sensations than others.
Q : Are Durex Lubes edible ?
A : Rich with the aroma and different flavors, it's suitable for oral, vaginal and anal sex and is even sugar free so you can indulge without any kind of guilty feelings. Durex has a range of lubricants, ideal to experiment with, until you find the one that suits you best.
Q : Why should I use condoms while having sex?
A : Simply put, condoms are the most effective means of protecting yourself against both birth control as well as sexually transmitted diseases. That's why it is always recommended to use condoms - both from a safety as well as from a hygiene point of view.
Q : Are condoms 100% effective?
A : Condoms are the most effective means of avoiding Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STIs) and practicing birth control. However, there is no surety that these will be 100% effective. A lot depends on the correct usage and the brand of the contraceptive. That is why it is always recommended choosing a reputed brand, and reading the instructions carefully.
Q : Is it recommended to use a condom for oral or anal sex? Or both?
A : If you want to be protected against Sexually Transmitted Infections (STIs), it is recommended you wear a condoms during all formats of sexual intercourse. Sexually transmitted infections, including HIV, syphilis, herpes, gonorrhoea, HPV, trichomoniasis, and chlamydia, can all be passed on during oral sex. Flavoured condoms are also available for those who do not particularly relish the tase of latex.