All Durex condoms are effective against STIs and practicing birth control. Recommended during all formats of sexual intercourse.
Why Buy From Durexindia.com
Official Brand Store
The choicest combination of our best-selling condoms – that ensure you are always ready when the mood sets in!
Contents of the pack
- Durex Extra Time condoms - 10 units
- Durex Extra Dots condoms - 10 units
- Durex Extra Thin condoms - 10 units
- Durex Wildberry flavoured condoms - 10 units
- Durex Bubblegum flavoured condoms - 10 units
- Durex Vanilla Popsicle flavoured condoms - 10 units
About the product
- Durex Extra Dots - Durex Extra Dotted condoms have a distinct texture of raised dots, designed to increase stimulation for you and your partner
- Durex Extra Time - Designed to delay the climax and enjoy a long lasting experience
- Durex Thin - Super fine latex, sleeker feel - It's almost like you aren't wearing them!
- Durex Wildberry - Maximize the pleasure of oral sex, with these Sensual Wildberry flavoured condoms! Designed especially to enhance the pleasure and stimulation of sex
- Durex Bubblegum - Maximize the pleasure of oral sex, with these Exciting Bubblegum flavoured condoms! Designed especially to enhance the pleasure and stimulation of sex
- Durex Vanilla Popsicle - Maximize the pleasure of oral sex, with these Fruity Vanilla Popsicle flavoured condoms! Designed especially to enhance the pleasure and stimulation of sex
Q : What is the difference between flavoured condoms and regular condoms?
A : Flavoured condoms are specifically designed for oral sex, making the entire experience more enjoyable. The flavoured coating helps mask the coating of latex, and enables you to enjoy the flavour mentioned on the box.
Q : So, flavoured condoms are only used for pleasure?
A : No, the main purpose of condoms is to avoid the spread of Sexually Transmitted Infections (STIs). These diseases can spread though ALL types of sexual activity - vaginal or oral. Flavoured condoms are designed to ensure safety, and to heighten the entire sexual experience through the flavour on the coating of the condom.
Q : Is it safe to use flavoured condoms for vaginal intercourse?
A : No, these condoms are designed to heighen the pleasure of oral sex. However, these are not recommended for vaginal intercourse. The reason is that flavoured condoms contain some amount of chemicals which may just cause vaginal irritation.
Q : Why should I use condoms while having sex?
A : Simply put, condoms are the most effective means of protecting yourself against both birth control as well as sexually transmitted diseases. That's why it is always recommended to use condoms - both from a safety as well as from a hygiene point of view.
Q : Are condoms 100% effective?
A : Condoms are the most effective means of avoiding Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STIs) and practicing birth control. However, there is no surety that these will be 100% effective. A lot depends on the correct usage and the brand of the contraceptive. That is why it is always recommended choosing a reputed brand, and reading the instructions carefully.
Q : Is it recommended to use a condom for oral or anal sex? Or both?
A : If you want to be protected against Sexually Transmitted Infections (STIs), it is recommended you wear a condoms during all formats of sexual intercourse. Sexually transmitted infections can all be passed on during oral sex.
Q : Can condoms be reused?
A : No, once a condom is used it needs to be thrown away. A new condom needs to be used each time you engage in intercourse.
Q : Can I use condoms and lubricants together?
A : Yes, using condoms and lubricants together is safe. Condoms are already lubricated, both from the inside as well as from the outside. So using a lubricant with a condom simply adds to the smoothness of the process. In addition, we recommend that you invest in a proper lubricant. Using home formulas such as petroleum jelly or baby oil weakens latex and its use should be avoided.