All Durex condoms are effective against STIs and practicing birth control. Recommended during all formats of sexual intercourse.
Why Buy From Durexindia.com
Official Brand Store
The perfect catalyst for unlimited pleasure – with our latest innovation Durex Invisible to ensure that nothing comes between the two of you, while the ribbed-dotted condoms provide tingling sensations in her intimate areas.
Contents of the pack
- Durex Invisible condoms - 10 units
- Durex Mutual Climax condoms - 10 units
- Durex Air condoms - 10 units
- Durex Extra Time condoms - 10 units
- Durex Extra Dots condoms - 10 units
- Durex Extra Thin condoms - 10 units
About the product
- Durex Invisible - Invisible is our thinnest ever condom. There yet not there! Designed to feel more natural with super-ultra thin latex for greater sensitivity
- Durex Mutual Climax - Lubricated with Performa Lubricant to make him last longer. Ribbed & dotted design speeds her up to help him & her climax together
- Durex Extra Dots - Durex Extra Dotted condoms have a distinct texture of raised dots, designed to increase stimulation for you and your partner
- Durex Extra Time - Designed to delay the climax and enjoy a long lasting experience
- Durex Thin - Super fine latex, sleeker feel - It's almost like you aren't wearing them!
- Durex Air - Ultra Thin Condoms. So thin, almost as if it's not there
Q : What is Invisible?
A : Thinnest condoms that ensure highest level of sensitivity and intimacy because of thinner latex while maintaining a high level of safety. Thin condoms are designed to feel more natural with their skin on skin feel.
Q : Can it tear because it is thin?
A : Each Durex condom is dermatologically tested to ensure strength and a high level of protection. Made of premium quality latex, Durex condoms are reliable.
Q : What is the difference between Invisible, Air and Extra Thin?
A : Invisible is Durex's thinnest ever condom, thinner than Air & Extra thin but with the same level of protectio
Q : Why should I use condoms while having sex?
A : Simply put, condoms are the most effective means of protecting yourself against both birth control as well as sexually transmitted diseases. That's why it is always recommended to use condoms - both from a safety as well as from a hygiene point of view.
Q : Are condoms 100% effective?
A : Condoms are the most effective means of avoiding Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STIs) and practicing birth control. However, there is no surety that these will be 100% effective. A lot depends on the correct usage and the brand of the contraceptive. That is why it is always recommended choosing a reputed brand, and reading the instructions carefully.
Q : Is it recommended to use a condom for oral or anal sex? Or both?
A : If you want to be protected against Sexually Transmitted Infections (STIs), it is recommended you wear a condoms during all formats of sexual intercourse. Sexually transmitted infections can all be passed on during oral sex.
Q : Can condoms be reused?
A : No, once a condom is used it needs to be thrown away. A new condom needs to be used each time you engage in intercourse.
Q : Can I use condoms and lubricants together?
A : Yes, using condoms and lubricants together is safe. Condoms are already lubricated, both from the inside as well as from the outside. So using a lubricant with a condom simply adds to the smoothness of the process. In addition, we recommend that you invest in a proper lubricant. Using home formulas such as petroleum jelly or baby oil weakens latex and its use should be avoided.