This exclusive combination of flavour and innovation is the best gift for the lady of your dreams – for some flirty fun that makes her wanting for more!
Contents of the pack
- Durex Invisible condoms - 10 units
- Durex Mutual Climax condoms - 10 units
- Durex Air condoms - 10 units
- Durex Wildberry flavoured condoms - 10 units
- Durex Bubblegum flavoured condoms - 10 units
- Durex Vanilla Popsicle flavoured condoms - 10 units
About the product
- Durex Invisible - Invisible is our thinnest ever condom. There yet not there! Designed to feel more natural with super-ultra thin latex for greater sensitivity
- Durex Mutual Climax - Lubricated with Performa Lubricant to make him last longer. Ribbed & dotted design speeds her up to help him & her climax together
- Durex Air - Ultra Thin Condoms. So thin, almost as if it's not there
- Durex Wildberry - Maximize the pleasure of oral sex, with these Sensual Wildberry flavoured condoms! Designed especially to enhance the pleasure and stimulation of sex
- Durex Bubblegum - Maximize the pleasure of oral sex, with these Exciting Bubblegum flavoured condoms! Designed especially to enhance the pleasure and stimulation of sex
- Durex Vanilla Popsicle - Maximize the pleasure of oral sex, with these Fruity Vanilla Popsicle flavoured condoms! Designed especially to enhance the pleasure and stimulation of sex
Q : What is Invisible?
A : Thinnest condoms that ensure highest level of sensitivity and intimacy because of thinner latex while maintaining a high level of safety. Thin condoms are designed to feel more natural with their skin on skin feel.
Q : Can it tear because it is thin?
A : Each Durex condom is dermatologically tested to ensure strength and a high level of protection. Made of premium quality latex, Durex condoms are reliable.
Q : What is the difference between flavoured condoms and regular condoms?
A : Flavoured condoms are specifically designed for oral sex, making the entire experience more enjoyable. The flavoured coating helps mask the coating of latex, and enables you to enjoy the flavour mentioned on the box.
Q : So, flavoured condoms are only used for pleasure?
A : No, the main purpose of condoms is to avoid the spread of Sexually Transmitted Infections (STIs). These diseases can spread though ALL types of sexual activity - vaginal or oral. Flavoured condoms are designed to ensure safety, and to heighten the entire sexual experience through the flavour on the coating of the condom.
Q : Is it safe to use flavoured condoms for vaginal intercourse?
A : No, these condoms are designed to heighen the pleasure of oral sex. However, these are not recommended for vaginal intercourse. The reason is that flavoured condoms contain some amount of chemicals which may just cause vaginal irritation.
Q : Why should I use condoms while having sex?
A : Simply put, condoms are the most effective means of protecting yourself against both birth control as well as sexually transmitted diseases. That's why it is always recommended to use condoms - both from a safety as well as from a hygiene point of view.
Q : Are condoms 100% effective?
A : Condoms are the most effective means of avoiding Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STIs) and practicing birth control. However, there is no surety that these will be 100% effective. A lot depends on the correct usage and the brand of the contraceptive. That is why it is always recommended choosing a reputed brand, and reading the instructions carefully.
Q : Is it recommended to use a condom for oral or anal sex? Or both?
A : If you want to be protected against Sexually Transmitted Infections (STIs), it is recommended you wear a condoms during all formats of sexual intercourse. Sexually transmitted infections can all be passed on during oral sex.
Q : Can condoms be reused?
A : No, once a condom is used it needs to be thrown away. A new condom needs to be used each time you engage in intercourse.
Q : Can I use condoms and lubricants together?
A : Yes, using condoms and lubricants together is safe. Condoms are already lubricated, both from the inside as well as from the outside. So using a lubricant with a condom simply adds to the smoothness of the process. In addition, we recommend that you invest in a proper lubricant. Using home formulas such as petroleum jelly or baby oil weakens latex and its use should be avoided.