Durex Ylang Ylang Massage 2-in-1 Intimate Lubricant | Sensual Water-Based Lube Gel For Men & Women
- MORE SEXPLORATION. MORE PLEASURE: Sensual stimulating formula for a hot & fun experience.
- SENSUAL FORMULA: Perfect for all-over body & intimate area massages. Non-sticky, non-staining, no residue and easy to wash off. Dial-up excitement and body exploration.
- RECOMMENDED FOR: Suitable for couple play, intimate massages, solo rides, and cheeky fun.
- MADE FROM HIGH-QUALITY INGREDIENTS: With seductive Ylang Ylang and a delicate aroma for an arousing experience. Free from parabens*, no added fragrances, and colourants.
- CONDOM & TOY SAFE: Can be used with Natural Rubber Latex and Polyisoprene condoms and Durex ring. DISCREET DELIVERY: Gel lube is delivered in discreet packaging with no branding or indication of parcel contents.
- WORLD’S #1 LUBE BRAND**: Over 90 years of Durability, Reliability and Excellence. Every batch of Durex, Lubricants are manufactured to a high standard and undergoes strict quality assurance testing. *Non-applicable for UK & EU markets. **Based on sales dataRead more
designed for your intimate area whilst creating a sensual experience for both of you.
Why should I use lubricants?
Lubes can be used to enhance sensations, add a bit of fun or just top up natural levels of lubrication. Durex lubes have been specially designed to make sure you enjoy the best experience!
How do I apply lubricant and how much do I need?
There are really no rules here. If trying it for the first time, simply squeeze a little lubricant onto your fingertips and gently apply it to your intimate areas. Lubricant can be used with or without a condom. You can always apply more if you need it.
Where on the body can lubricant be used?
Everywhere and anywhere. Most Durex Play lubes are suitable for use all over the body! But you should always read the bottle label just to ensure.
Are Lubricants safe to use with condoms?
You can use any of our Lubricant Gel ranges safely with all Durex Condoms. Just smooth over the condom when it is already on. Please remember though, it is not a contraceptive and it doesn't contain spermicide.
Can you use pleasure gels with a massager?
Water-based Durex lubes are perfectly suited to use with all types of massagers and wash off easily with water.
Do lubricants affect pregnancy?
Lubes have no spermicide in them and hence it won’t have any impact on the pregnancy. This is also called out on the pack.
Are Durex Lubes edible?
Rich with aroma and different flavours, it's suitable for oral, vaginal and anal sex and is even sugar-free so you can indulge without any kind of guilty feelings. Durex has a range of lubricants, ideal to experiment with until you find the one that suits you best.
Will the delivery box show details of what’s inside?
The product is packaged in discreet packaging, no information about contents is on the outside of the package. It is completely leak-proof, so even the delivery guy won't know what's inside!