- Eases & Comforts - Gives additional lubrication for enhanced pleasure, eases discomfort or pain due to vaginal dryness in women
- Get rid of symptoms of vaginal dryness - relief from itching, burning, irritation, soreness or pain during sexual intercourse which can affect your sexual intimacy
- Latex compatible - Works well with all latex condoms. Use with Durex condom or vibrating ring to experience pleasure like never before
- Safe and not spermicidal - Safe for pregnancy, does not interfere with conception
- Ingredients - Water, Glycerin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Chlorhexidine Gluconate, Gluconolactone, Methylparaben, Sodium Hydroxide
The wetter the better! KY Jelly is the #1 doctor recommended brand to prepare for sexual intimacy and ease vaginal dryness. It is widely advised by gynecologists to compliment your natural lubrication as it is fragrance-free, water-based, and non-greasy. Say hello to everyday comfort and more pleasurable sex!
Product Name : K-Y Jelly
Manufacturer : Reckitt Benckiser, Plot No. 48, Institutional Area, Sector 32, Gurugram, Haryana 122001
Country of Origin : India
Generic Name : K-Y Jelly
Net quantity : 1 units
Shelf Life : 36 months
Retail Sales Price : Rs. 286
Size/Volume Dimension :
15.5 x 1.3 x 2.8 cm; 82 Grams
Consumer Support :
Q : Why should I use lubricants?
A : Lubes can be used to enhance sensations, add a bit of fun or just top up natural levels of lubrication. Durex Play lubes have been specially designed to make sure you enjoy the best experience!
Q : Where on the body can lubricant be used?
A : Most Durex Play lubes are suitable for use all over the body! However, a tingling lubricant is not suitable for anal sex as some people can experience slightly stronger sensations than others.
Q : Are Lubricants safe to use with condoms?
A : You can use any of our Lubricant Gel ranges safely with all Durex Condoms. Just smooth over the condom when it is already on. Please remember though, it is not a contraceptive and it doesn't contain spermicide.
Q : Can you use pleasure gels with a massager?
A : Water based Durex lubes are perfectly suited to use with all types of massagers and wash off easily with water.
Q : Do lubricants affect pregnancy?
A : Lubes have no spermicide in them and hence it won’t have any impact on the pregnancy. This is also called out on the pack.
Q : Are lubricants good for anal sex?
A : Yes, our range of Lubricants are specifically meant to add pleasure. However, a tingling lubricant is not suitable for anal sex as some people can experience slightly stronger sensations than others.
Q : Will the packaging be discreet?
A : The product is packaged in a discreet packaging, no information about contents is on the outside of the package
Q : Are Durex Lubes edible ?
A : Rich with the aroma and different flavors, it's suitable for oral, vaginal and anal sex and is even sugar free so you can indulge without any kind of guilty feelings. Durex has a range of lubricants, ideal to experiment with, until you find the one that suits you best.