Durex Pleasure King Combo
- Durex Invisible: The thinnest condoms in the world, without any compromises on safety and protection. You have to use it to believe it.
- Durex Mutual Climax: Do more together with Mutual Climax, enhanced with Performa™ lubricant for long-lasting performance.
- Durex Extra Time: Long-lasting experiences are guaranteed with Durex Extra Time, courtesy the Performa™ lubricant which delays climax to enhance pleasure.
- Discreet delivery and packaging.
A journey that is as wild as you. The Durex Exotic Adventure consists of three of Durex’s most exciting condoms in their 10-pack avatar: Durex Invisible, Durex Mutual Climax and the Durex Extra Time. Now, nothing will stop you from exploring a completely new realm of pleasure.
- Durex Mutual Climax Condoms, designed to speed her up with a ribbed and dotted design and slow him down with Performa Lubricant for a synced connection
- With Durex Extra Time, every sprint becomes a marathon.
- Experience India’s thinnest condom, Durex Invisible. It’s so thin it's almost invisible
MFD BY : M/S TTK Healthcare Ltd, M/S TTK Healthcare Ltd, 12, KP, Natham road, Thirubvandarkoil, Puducherry, 605102
MKTD in India by : Reckitt Benckiser(India) Pvt. Ltd., DLF Cyber park -2, Tower-C, 6th & 7th Floor, Sector-20, Udyog Vihar, Gurgaon 122008
Country Of Origin - India
Will the delivery box show details of what’s inside?
Absolutely not! All our boxes are packed without any labels or packaging and every order is delivered discreetly, so even your delivery person won’t know what’s inside!
Do the condoms have an expiry date?
Yes! Every condom has a shelf life of 3 years.
Can you use reuse condoms?
No. For health and safety reasons, all condoms are one-time use only.
Do thin condoms break?
All our thin condoms are put through the same level of rigorous testing with no compromises on safety.
Is it important to wear condoms every time?
It is always advisable to wear condoms to prevent pregnancies, sexually transmitted infections and HIV. However, no condom s 100% effective against all three.
Do I need to use lubes if I use a condom?
All our condoms are already lubricated but you can further improve the experience my using Durex’s range of lubes as most of them are compatible with the Durex condoms. You can learn more my reading the product information on the packaging.