LubeTube: Lubrication Education and Tips
How to use Lubes
Why Lubes is for Everyone
Really great product. Super slippery and not sticky at all like other lubes. I'll be buying again
I got this for my girlfriend, Very nice gel for first time player. The flavour and fragrance is also appealing
I love it! Smells and tastes good, and it gets off your skin just with water. Very nice product.
Super wet. It makes love-making with my wife easy. smooth and sensuous. Easy to apply.
Used it for dryness, works well and the session becomes more extended and discomfort less.
The is the best lube I have ever had. You need to squeeze out a big drop and that's enough for an hour or so.
Know Your Lube Language
Why should I use personal lubricants?
- Enriches all types of moods and Play: Foreplay, Couple Play, Solo Play, Flavoured Play, Cheeky Play
- A drop of Lube inside the Condom enhances sensations for the wearer
- Lube on the Condom eases friction and irritation associated with Intercourse
Can personal lubricants help with vaginal dryness?
- Yes. Personal lubricants supplement Intimate moisture as needed
- Offer short-term relief from pain, dryness, and other discomforts during sexual intercourse.
How do I apply lubricant and how much do I need?
- The amount of personal lubricant you will need will vary on the body’s natural lubrication level
- Start with a small amount and gently apply with your fingertips
- Add more whenever and wherever you feel the need or urge.
Can I use lubricants with condoms?
- Yes. Pick the right lubricant to use in combination with condoms.
- The type of personal lube you choose largely depends on the type of condom you are using
- Durex Lubes are compatible with natural rubber latex and polyisoprene Condoms
Can I use a lubricant during pregnancy?
- Yes. While practicing safe sex during your pregnancy, you should stick to water-based intimate lubricants
- We always recommend checking the ingredients and avoiding fragrances, parabens, and glycerin
Are personal lubricants safe to ingest?
- Small or unintentional ingestion of a personal lubricant should not be harmful
- Durex Lubes are non-toxic and safe if ingested, however, keep note, it is not food
What lube should I use for self-pleasure?
- All Durex Lubes are compatible with solo rides, we recommend the Durex 2 in 1 Massage range and Durex Natural Lubricant.
Can you use coconut oil as lube?
- Coconut oil is a popular product, however, it is not ideal to use as a Lube. coconut oil has antimicrobial properties, which may disrupt the vaginal pH balance leading to infections (like yeast infections). Oils and oil-based substances also weaken latex products, like condoms, which can mean you would be putting yourself at risk of condom breakage.
- We recommend using Lubes as they mimic natural lubrication and other household options like saliva, oil, and moisturizer run the risk of yeast infections and condom breakage.
Can you use baby oil for lube?
- It isn’t recommended. While you can safely use baby oil as a skin moisturizer, do not use it as lube.
- Mineral oil-based products like baby oil can increase your risk of vaginal infection and can break down latex condoms.
What types of Durex lubes are available on Durex online store?
- Durex offers a range of lubricants to suit different preferences and needs. Some of the most popular types include water-based lubes, silicone-based lubes, flavored lubes, and tingling or cooling lubes.
Are Durex lubes safe to use?
- Yes, Durex lubes are formulated with ingredients that are safe for use on the skin and intimate areas. However, it is always a good idea to check the ingredients list to make sure you are not allergic to any of them. If you experience any irritation or discomfort, discontinue use and consult a healthcare professional.
How do I store Durex lubes?
- Durex lubes should be stored in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Avoid exposing them to extreme temperatures or moisture.
Are Durex lubes compatible with Intense Vibe Ring and sex toys?
- Durex lubes are safe to use with Intense Vibe Ring and sex toys, but it is always a good idea to check the packaging or consult the manufacturer's instructions to make sure.
How long does Durex lube last?
- The longevity of Durex lubes varies depending on the type of lube and how much is used. Water-based lubes may need to be reapplied more frequently than silicone-based lubes, for example. As a general rule, reapply as needed to maintain the desired level of lubrication.